C25K Week 1 complete. Definitely out of practice, but I survived, and enjoyed it because I did 2 of the 3 days' runs with my husband. It was a pleasant surprise, and probably a fleeting one as summer winds down and we're not yet pulled in so many directions with sports and scouts and church stuff and Back to School Nights and meetings and....(breathe).
I bought a student planner for me--as a teacher, I thought it might help me set weekly goals and keep track of daily before/after school stuff. I'm visual, so I need to see it on a calendar for me to realize when things are. I also put important appointments into the calendar on my phone so it will beep a reminder at me. I also need lots of reminders. I'm pretty sure I have undiagnosed ADD, but I just try to set up my environment with reminders and mneumonics to work with it. My BFF colleague always says that she, too, has ADD, so we work well together:)
Next up, one final getaway with the family and then BAM! the routines start up again right after Labor Day.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire