lundi 11 juillet 2011

School's out, Shredding it, Summer Goals

School is finally out, recovered from a minor surgery, all is well.

On July 1 I began 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels.  Did 3 days (they did get progressively easier, mercifully) but went away for a week.  So I got back in the saddle today, Day 4.  Am also tracking my food on a website.

I do not want to waste this gift of a summer.  My summer goals are:
  1. Spending quality time with my kids (priority #1)
  2. Getting my house into a bit more order & reconcile with FlyLady:-)
    1. Clear out two rooms that have been taken over by "stuff"
    2. Move kids'/our bedrooms around--this will involve painting some rooms (GIANT project, not sure this will happen)
  3. Continuing to work to make exercise a priority.
  4. Continue reading for pleasure
    1. Have completed The Help, am now reading The Book Thief, next up, Hunger Game
  5. Continue preparing for the school year:
    1. Attended a 3 day conference and am nightly working on new initiatives for my classroom
Off to declutter for at least 15 minutes!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire