lundi 18 juillet 2011

Shredded AND C25K'd Today

A Happiness Project is not easy, lol.

Here is the tally today:
30 Day Shred, Day 9, complete.

AND...

C25K - W1D2
Run 1 min, walk 1.5 min x 11
Distance:  probably slightly over 2 miles

Cool thing is I was starting to feel a little rhythm, a little more comfortable shuffling for the 1 minute "run" portion of this alternating run & walk.  And then the rain started dropping.  It felt good, but I started worrying about my precious, moisture sensitive iPhone...so I tucked it in my waistband and covered it with a hand.  Then my husband called and offered to pick me up, but I declined, said it wasn't raining too badly and by golly, I had a run to finish.

And then the heavens opened up!  He showed up a few minutes later, a site for wet eyes.  I loved running in the rain, it had been so hot today.  I need to rethink running with tunes & podcasts on my phone, though.

But I was starting to get a rhythm, despite the difficulty of hauling myself along the streets of my town.  And fit a little picnic lunch with my little one, after we had some reading time.  Good day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire