samedi 10 septembre 2011

School's in

I've been working on C25K...interspersed with vacation, Hurricane Irene (which really hit our area badly), and school starting up again, I finished Week 3 of C25K.  It was not as hard as I thought running for 3 minutes straight would be for me:)  Since school & Irene, it has been a week since I've run, so I will get back to it.  I am registering for a 5K at the end of October, that is still my goal race.


I've begun to track my food intake in earnest again now that routine is more regular.  My checkup this summer was great, clean bill of health, doc said "Keep doing what you're doing" :)  I was 9lbs less at this checkup than the last time I went for a cold about 6 mos ago. 

I am keeping my mood/reaction to setbacks at work positive and in check.  In the interest of maintaining a positive attitude for the fantastic kids I work with, I am working personally/professionally on a great initiative  called the #30 Goals Challenge--it's for teachers and motivates them essentially to be a positive influence, acquire and share knowledge with students and other teachers.  It's a perfect tool in my personal happiness project.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire