I'll stick with my "Fasting Support" tea by Yogi. Much more gentle!
Planning on C25K W1D2 today. Rest of today's goals to be updated later.
EDITED:
- drink 8 glasses of water a day - (almost) DONE!
- eat (and serve) at least 3 servings of veggies/fruits a day -DONE!
- exercise at least 30 minutes at least 3x/week - DONE! C25K W1D2!
- tidy/attack clutter for 10 minutes a day - - DONE! Attacked kitchen cabinet clutter for 15 min. Am offering some unused gourmet coffee on my fave internet message board--if we don't love it, we need to let it go!
Back to work tomorrow after the Christmas break. That should be another test...anyone can go to the gym when they're off of work, but add that in, plus kids' activities start up again, now it should get interesting. On this whole "BOOSTING ENERGY" focus this month, mentally, I feel good about the increased (heck, started) exercise, but physically the legs are a little tired. I believe my energy will improve, just hasn't yet. Day off of gym tomorrow.
Gratitude:
- a last bit of time to reflect on some good changes I've made
- my family
- my clients
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire