Bad food day yesterday. There was football. There was wine. There were snacks. Then TV and more snacks. Went about 200 calories over...my cold really dug in overnight and I got a bad night's sleep due to the sore throat and uber-stuffy nose, and I lay there awake at 4 am, feeling guilty...ugh. Glad to put that weakness behind me, must be a little stronger next time, I don't like this guilty feeling.
But I bounced back today by going out to iHop and SURVIVING! Made good choices! There was fruit (am I that notorious a non-fruit eater that everyone said, "Whoa, ReineJava, you got FRUIT!" Still feeling crummy from my cold, even took a nap on this Martin Luther King, Jr. day off...and finished the day strong, food-wise. Had to bounce back or all would be for naught. Back to the routine tomorrow, and the gym, I hope.
Water: Done.
(Fruits and) Veggies: Done.
Exercise 3x/week: Rest today--Cold has gripped me fully today
De-clutter 10 min: Done! Got the last of the Holiday newsletters out with dh who did most of the work (holding a loser "L" over my forehead)
Track food: Done!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. --Martin Luther King, Jr.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire