I am continuing my positive outlook, despite a less-than-positive working environment. I can only control me, the job I do, and my attitude, and so despite daily depressing tidbits that crop up, I continue to put on a happy face. When I smile outwardly, it seeps inward, I find.
- drink 8 glasses of water a day - DONE!
- eat (and serve) at least 3 servings of veggies/fruits a day -barely, but DONE!
- exercise at least 30 minutes at least 3x/week - C25K W1D3 COMPLETED YESTERDAY.
- tidy/attack clutter for at least 10 min - No
Wasn't home till late today, we worked late, carted children to activities, didn't settle down till late. We're celebrating a birthday in the house today, that was the priority, and the sacrifice was well worth it today:-)
Gratitude:
My family, even when kids don't listen...
My husband
The camaraderie I share with my amazing colleagues
That I completed my goal of exercising three times this week!
That I completed my goal of exercising three times this week!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire